She will sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Sunday. And it turns out Demi Lovato, 27, put positive vibes into the universe a decade in advance to make this performance happen. On February 7, 2010 she tweeted: ‘One day, I’m gonna sing the national anthem at a super bowl. Onnnee dayyy….’ Think positive: Demi Lovato, 27, put positive vibes into the universe a decade ago to make her Super Bowl performance happen; pictured at the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest on Saturday The prediction has not been lost on fans, who have flooded the tweet’s comments with congratulations since her gig was announced last month. One gushed: ’10 years later IM CRYING,’ while another wrote: ‘YOU DID IT BABY GIRL’ on January 16, the day she was revealed as the national anthem singer. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dancing On Ice: Perri Kiely earns the highest score of the… Lady Gaga says she ‘better hear no lip-syncing’ during… Share this article Share This Sunday Demi herself remembered the tweet and posted a grab of it to her Instagram page, writing: ‘Dreams really do come true y’all.’ When she posted the original tweet, Demi was a 17-year-old… Read full this story
- 'He Can Score At Least 50 More': Former India Spinner Makes Huge Prediction On Virat Kohli
- The pomp and pageantry of the biggest royal wedding of the year
- CSK vs GT: Who Will Win IPL 2023 Final? Experts Harbhajan Singh, Irfan Pathan Have Their Say
- Young entrepreneur cracks it big with humming Riverside Market stall
- Virat Kohli's Post For Ravindra Jadeja With A Special Mention To MS Dhoni Trends Online
- 'Unless I can't walk, I'll be on the field' - Ben Stokes' Ashes pledge
Demi Lovato predicted she'd sing the national anthem at Super Bowl TEN YEARS AGO in unearthed tweet have 277 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 2, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.