Vietnam’s catfish exports have seen a sharp decline because of trade barriers and price fluctuations in the world market. The Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) reported that Vietnam’s catfish exports in November decreased by 20 percent compared with the same period in 2018. Markets Vietnam’s catfish exports have seen a sharp decline because of trade barriers and price fluctuations in the world market. As of the end of November, the total export value to the markets had hit $258.5 million and $217.6 million, respectively. The export value to the US market decreased sharply by 47.7 percent, while the decrease was minor, 0.1 percent, for the EU market. Profit Le Ha Vietnam’s catfish industry loses clout, suffers lower prices in 2019 A series of problems are affecting Vietnam’s catfish industry, including a sharp fall in catfish material price and decrease in breeder quality. The industry has lost its monopoly. On the world market. Vietnam’s catfish export price drops The catfish price has been decreasing sharply this year after two years of staying at high levels.
- Vietnamese catfish exporters struggle to compete with rivals
- VN apparel industry suffers due to lack of competitive dyeing, fabric segments
- M&M tractor sales down 2% at 37,011 units in Sept; exports fall 41%
- Vietnam's import-exports to top $500b
- US remains Vietnam’s largest aquatic export market
- Agriculture insurance saves farmers from crop losses
- Import-exports to top $500b
- Be a farmer for a day in Dong Thap
- Spices could be nice export earner
- Thailand likely to miss this year’s rice export target
Catfish exports fall, VN farmers and exporters suffer have 260 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 1, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.