The S&P 500 crossed 3,300 for the first time and the Dow and the Nasdaq opened at new highs on January 16, after the United States and China signed an initial trade deal and Morgan Stanley wrapped up big bank earnings on a strong note.The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 101.73 points, or 0.35%, at the open to 29,131.95.The S&P 500 opened higher by 13.68 points, or 0.42%, at 3,302.97. The Nasdaq Composite gained 54.75 points, or 0.59%, to 9,313.45 at the opening bell.Close Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Morgan Stanley managed fund to invest Rs 190 crore in Centrum Housing
- Legal costs and fines hit JP Morgan's earnings
- Hero MotoCorp share price up 3% on better Q3 nos; Morgan Stanley remains underweight
- Poland gives EU unlikely Vietnamese trade boost
- Worldline's $8.7 billion Ingenico deal to create European payments leader
- Earnings hits & misses: Top 10 companies that declared Dec quarter results this week
- December bump in oil prices not enough to salvage energy earnings
- RPT-December bump in oil prices not enough to salvage energy earnings
- Red Sox trading Mookie Betts, David Price to Dodgers
- US stocks extend gains as investors focus on latest earnings
S&P 500 crosses 3,300 on trade deal, Morgan Stanley earnings have 226 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.