Her nostalgic style has always evoked a bygone era, and fans have never been able to get enough. After the Mariners Apartment Complex songstress revealed at the 2020 Grammys Sunday evening that the jaw-dropping glittery silver evening gown she was wearing was a last-minute purchase at the mall, the garment has flown off the shelves and is already sold out. Lana, 34, made fashion waves on the red carpet at the music awards event Sunday, where she was nominated for both Album and Song of the Year for Norman F**king Rockwell. Sold out: Lana Del Rey’s Grammy Awards gown, which she got from the mall, has sold out The Born to Die hitmaker’s silver vintage-inspired gown — which was paired with high heels in a similar hue and her habitual statement eyeliner — was from a local shopping center, despite already having an outfit in place, because she loved it so much. ‘I had another dress and then my boyfriend and I were getting a belt for him at the mall and I saw this and I loved it, so this is a last-minute dress. But I love it!’ she told Entertainment Tonight. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Tanya Tucker finally… Read full this story
- Lana Del Rey’s mesh-like mask gets criticized on social media: 'We cant defend you'
- Let’s Predict the 2021 Grammy Nominations
- Gemma Collins proudly displays her three-stone weight loss in a teal sequinned gown as she struts out of her hotel in London
- Her NYFW Show Revealed Why Women Love Vera Wang
- Revealed: How ministers wasted £10BILLION on PPE after poor stockpiling meant Britain paid 1,300% more for Covid safety gear as prices soared
- MTV EMAs 2019: Nicole Scherzinger, 41, showcases her long legs in a red sequin minidress as she joins Dua Lipa and Halsey on the red carpet
- Peep show! Megan Fox shows off her impeccable figure while posing in her own lingerie line on Instagram
- Jennifer Aniston, Zendaya and Tracee Ellis Ross bring the glamour IN-PERSON while most of Hollywood suit up at home for first-ever virtual Primetime Emmy Awards
- EXCLUSIVE Taking out the trash: Disgraced Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz is pictured throwing out boxes for a 65″ telly and a washing machine as he attempts to rebuild his life with wife Laura in their new $16k-a-month Manhattan Beach home
- EXCLUSIVE: Disgraced Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz' wife Laura heads to a late-night tanning session in LA without her wedding ring as her husband waits in the parking lot on a tense phone call
Lana Del Rey's gorgeous silver keyhole Grammy gown has already sold out... after the songbird revealed she bought it 'last minute' at the MALL have 406 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.