Harry and Meghan have today been blasted by aides who claim the royal family ‘bent over backwards for them’ since they got together in 2016 only for the rebel couple to quit anyway without consulting the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William. Their dramatic decision was taken without the knowledge of their family, who learnt about the announcement as it broke on television news channels last night. The couple, who plan to split their time between Britain and North America, ‘pressed the nuclear button’ and made the bombshell announcement just days after returning from a six-week break in Canada. One exasperated aide said: ‘People had bent over backwards for them. They were given the wedding they wanted, the house they wanted, the office they wanted, the money they wanted, the staff they wanted, the tours they wanted and had the backing of their family. What more did they want?’ Another royal source said: ‘It’s deeply unfair to the Queen who doesn’t deserve to be treated this way. It is a shoddy way to treat her. The family understands that they want to do something different and is perfectly willing to help them. People are just devastated.’ A senior royal source… Read full this story
- The Queen’s secret Sandringham service laying Diana’s ghost to rest and Prince Philip's cruel jibe at Fergie over her affair: Society writer KENNETH ROSE reveals his secret diaries
- Yes, save the migrants…then take them home to tell their pals not to bother
- Live stream: Franklin begins journey to cemetery
- Every NBA Team's Weakest Link Heading into the Draft and Free Agency
- Dash to the desert adventure drive part 1: CAR+ archive, June 1978
'It's a masterclass in wanting to have your cake and eat it’: Furious Buckingham Palace aides turn on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after they stun the Queen by ‘pressing the nuclear button’ and quitting the Royal Family have 275 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.