close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Dec. 3 Fox News Flash top headlines for Dec. 3 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com A Massachusetts man was arrested on Monday after breaching security at Boston Logan International Airport and running into the cargo hold of a plane. Massachusetts State Police say Malden resident Sergiu Parfeni, 31, opened an emergency exit door in the airport’s Terminal C before running out onto the tarmac and entering an aircraft’s cargo area, WBZ reported. The man was quickly removed from the cargo hold by JetBlue staff. INFLATABLE SLIDE FROM OVERHEAD PLAN FALLS IN MASSACHUSETTS MAN’S YARD Friends of Parfeni’s who spoke with WCVB said they were shocked by the news, as Parfeni was an active member of the community and a “great businessman” who owns a local coffee shop. The man, identified as Sergiu Parfeni, was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and interfering with an aricraft’s operation. (iStock) “It’s totally out of character,” said Ron Cox, the executive director of the Malden public-access TV station where Parfeni serves on the board of directors. “But you never know about people.” CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER Parfeni was arrested following… Read full this story
- Logan Airport was named TSA’s 2018 Airport of the Year
- A North End Italian deli, a Chinatown gastropub, and Red Sox pizza are coming to Logan Airport
- This low-fare carrier will begin service at Logan Airport this spring
- Newton man allegedly attacks cab driver in Logan Airport road-rage incident
- You can snag deals to these destinations out of Logan Airport on Travel Deal Tuesday
- The Wall Street Journal ranked Logan Airport as one of the top 10 in the U.S.
- Man charged in Boston kidnapping sent for mental evaluation
- State Police arrest two women and man for trying to smuggle 150 lbs of pot through Logan Airport
- Two top Cleveland officials suspended without pay for breaching security at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- TSA agent call-outs yet to hit Logan Airport
Man breaches security at Boston's Logan airport, climbs into plane's cargo hold have 343 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.