PIVOTAL marginal constituencies have the power to swing seats for parties in the upcoming general election on December 12. Here are the top areas where those hoping to swipe seats from their rivals will be campaigning hard. 1. North East Fife – SNP majority of two This is the most marginal seat in the country, greatly coveted by the Lib Dems and the Tories. In 2017, North East Fife saw 10, 000 blue votes – but this could change with Ruth Davidson having stepped down earlier this year to spend more time with her young son.2. Kensington – Labour majority of 20 Labour took the traditionally Conservative Kensignton seat in 2017. However, it was won by the smallest English margain – just 20 votes, and could still be easily swung. 3. Perth and North Perthshire – SNP majority 21 The constituency of Pete Wishart, voters held off a Tory majority by 21 votes. However, with conservative candidates consistently coming second since the constituency’s formation in 2005 – things could easily change.4. Dudley North – Independent majority of 22 The constituency of Dudley North is represented by Ian Austin – who resigned from Labour earlier this year. With Dudley North a… Read full this story
- Senate races 2020: Which seats could flip and determine the balance of power?
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Early voters cast 10 million mail ballots so far in California
- 2020 Election Live Updates: California mail ballots pouring in; a viewer’s guide to election night results
- Biden defeats Trump in an election he made about character of the nation and the President
- US Election results 2020 LIVE: Biden says 'America is back' and Trump an 'embarrassment'
- David Shor’s Postmortem of the 2020 Election
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump calls extension on mail ballots ‘physically dangerous’
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Lady Gaga criticizes Trump over remarks about women
- US election: As voting closes, the outcome won't be simply a matter of political will
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump falsely claims Dems rigging election, suggests mail ballots are not legal
What are the most marginal seats to watch in the 2019 General Election? have 309 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.