Elaine Wynn, the ex-wife of casino mogul Steve Wynn, has been accused of launching a smear campaign against him and offering women a six-figure sum to accuse him of rape, which culminated in his ousting from the company last year. Las Vegas casino and real estate magnate Steve Wynn, 77, left his company Wynn Resorts in February 2018 after he was accused of sexual misconduct by dozens of women. But the company is now trying to clear his name in court paper filed Friday, alleging that Elaine, who divorced Steve in 2009 and is the largest individual shareholder in Wynn Reports, paid off women to make the sexual assault allegations against him. She then allegedly gave the names of 150 women to reporters investigating those claims, according to Bloomberg. Steve Wynn has denied the sexual misconduct allegations and blamed the scandal on Elaine. Elaine Wynn, the ex-wife of casino mogul Steve Wynn, has been accused of launching a smear campaign against him and offering female employees a six-figure sum to accuse him of rape, which culminated in his ousting from the company last year Las Vegas casino and real estate magnate Steve Wynn, 77, left his company Wynn Resorts in… Read full this story
- Former Comcast Employees Describe Sexual Harassment Allowed to Run Amok at Call Centers for Years
- Here's How That Wild Lawsuit Accusing Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl Hit The Headlines
- Rush After 'A Rape On Campus': A UVA Alum Goes Back to Rugby Road
- The Source Pushing The Trump Rape Lawsuits May Not Be Who He Says He Is
- 'They're Emboldening My Rapist': Sexual Assault Victims at BYU Are Investigated by the Honor Code
- When Your College Is Being Investigated For Its Sexual Assault Policy
- A Woman in R. Kelly's Inner Circle Describes Sexual Coercion and Control: 'It's Like Stockholm Syndrome'
- How Women on Twitter Brought Down a Music Publicist Accused of Sexual Assault
- An Investigation into Sexual Abuse at Gymnastics Gyms Revealed 386 Cases In Twenty Years
- Trump Says 'Women Are Special' After Endorsing Roy Moore
Steve Wynn's ex-wife is accused of offering six-figure sums to women to accuse the Las Vegas casino magnate of rape and giving reporters a list of 150 employees to contact about his 'sexual misconduct' in 'smear campaign' that lead to him being ousted have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.