Stock Market Southern stock market rises to one-year peak, led by Vingroup shares The Saigon Times Daily Sunday, Nov 3, 2019,11:24 (GMT+7) Southern stock market rises to one-year peak, led by Vingroup sharesThe Saigon Times Daily VinFast factory is seen in the northern port city of Haiphong in September 2018. Vingroup stocks had the greatest positive impact on the VN-Index last Friday – PHOTO: REUTERS HCMC – The VN-Index of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange made its largest single day gain since March 12 this year as it surged 1.68% to a 16-month high of 1,015.59 points, largely backed by Vingroup stocks. Right from early Friday morning, the benchmark index was trading positively as it quickly rebounded from the reference level under the guidance of a trio of Vingroup stocks. In the afternoon, the index expanded the gaining trend and conquered the threshold of 1,015 points. For the week, the index increased 1.9%, its biggest weekly gain in four months, according to Viet Capital Securities. Property firm VHM (up 7%) and retailer VRE (up 5.6%), two affiliates of Vietnam’s largest private conglomerate VIC, skyrocketed following news that each company plans to buy up to 60 million and 56.5 million treasury shares, equivalent to 1.8% and… Read full this story
- Everything is awful. So why is the stock market booming?
- Stock market extends gains
- Bluechip stocks fuels stock market rally
- Coronavirus fears trigger biggest one-day fall on US stock market
- Stock market closed today for Mahavir Jayanti
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Crude gains on output deal, shares slip on recession fears
- Global Markets: Crude gains on output deal, shares slip on recession fears
- Vietnam: one of fastest recovering stock markets
- Stock market auctions should drive broker innovation: Norway wealth fund
- Brexit would prompt stock market and house price crash, says IMF
Southern stock market rises to one-year peak, led by Vingroup shares have 274 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 3, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.