The first prize was won by Saigon photographer Nguyen Thanh Hop for a photo titled “Vao keo tranh giay tu go dua” which shows artists gluing an artwork made with coconut fiber on a backlit table. The art form is known as tranh giay dua (coconut paper painting). The “I love Ben Tre” photomarathon was part of the fifth coconut festival that took place in the southern province from November 14-20. The festival honors Ben Tre’s coconut palms, products made with different parts of it, and local life surrounding the palm. Photos had to be taken in the province from November 15-17. In second place was a photograph of women dancing at the opening ceremony of the festival, wearing the khan ran, a traditional checkered black and white shawl, and the ao ba ba, a traditional southern garment. The photo, titled “Duyen dang Ben Tre” or Graceful Ben Tre, was taken by photographer Nguyen Bach Thao of Vinh Long Province. The contest received 800 submissions by 395 photographers from 25 provinces and cities across the country. Two students wearing the traditional non la (conical hat) and ao dai walking to school through a coconut grove is one of three photos that won… Read full this story
- A Beautiful Mind - Nobel Prize Winning Doctor John Nash
- Soul Mountain - (A Nobel Prize Winning Novel By Gao Xinjian)
- Winning In Life By Setting Goals And Objectives
- Movie Review - Guy Ritchie's "Revolver" Reveals Its Mysteries - During End Credits!
- Get Rich Winning Prizes - People Do it Every Day!
- Where to Find Competitions and Contests to Enter and Win a Fortune Easily
- How to Win Online - Winning Cars, Cash, Holidays and More - Everything You Need to Know
- Where to Search For American Bulldog Pictures
- The Changing Seasons of Your Life
- The Sheltered Life!
Prize-winning pictures show a life revolving around coconuts have 308 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.