On September 25, Tran Thi Nghi, 31, from Quynh Luu District gave birth to her daughter named Hoang Thi Be. She was happy to hear the baby’s cry; however, the mother was extremely shocked and even fainted in the delivery room to see her abnormal face.
The big tumour on the baby’s face
The tumour weighing around half of a kilo covered the majority of the baby’s face. According to Dr. Ho Thao Ngoc from Nghe An Maternity – Paediatric Hospital, the baby is now temporarily staying at the hospital’s special room and will be taken to a more specialist hospital for examination and treatment. Hoang Van Thach, Nghi’s husband, said that this was their third child. Their two first children are in good health. During the pregnancy of the third child, his wife only took an ultra-sound at a local clinic where doctors said that there were no problems for the foetus. Since Be was born, the father has given up his job in HCM City to return home to take care of her. Tran Van Trung, vice chairman of Quynh Thanh Commune, said that some local residents jointly supported the family, but this was modest. He hoped that donors would help ease the financial difficulties for the poor family.
If you can help them please donate through:
Hoang Van Thach, (the baby’s father), Village 8, Quynh Thanh Commune, Quynh Luu District, Nghe An Province 2. Dantri/DTiNews
3. Dantri/DTiNews’ representative offices
- Death Of Premature Newborn Baby In Indiana Co. Under Police Investigation
- Woman stole newborn baby because she was 'scared to tell husband of miscarriage'
- Newborn baby dumped outside hospital with umbilical cord still attached
- Woman, 43, charged over cold case killing of newborn baby who was 'drowned, cut in half and dumped - before his body was dragged into the street by dogs'
- Father, 34, pleads guilty to beating his newborn baby son to death after complaining he did not like the three-week-old boy's 'attitude'
- Dad is left terrified after seeing a T-shirt with his baby's face on it pressed against the washing machine door
- Savdhaan India’s Host Sushant Singh’s Sister Diagnosed With CIDP; Seeks Help!
- Woman stole newborn baby from hospital because she was ‘scared to tell her husband she’d had miscarriage’
- Abandoned Newborn Baby Found On Porch In Heatwave: Top PA News
- Newborn's 'grumpy' face during photoshoot goes viral