The Warriors – who made the NBA Finals for a fifth straight year last season – fell to 0-2 following Sunday’s comprehensive 120-92 defeat at the rebuilding Oklahoma City Thunder. Playing without injured star Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant, who departed for the Brooklyn Nets, Golden State were no match for Oklahoma City as the Thunder (1-2) raced out to a stunning 70-37 half-time lead. Stephen Curry led the woeful Warriors with 23 points after his team-mates made just 23 of 74 shots, while offseason recruit D’Angelo Russell was ejected in the third quarter for arguing with an official. back at it tomorrow pic.twitter.com/tKJ9qiGRap — Golden State Warriors (@warriors) October 27, 2019 All-Star Gren told reporters: “I would like to see us play harder. But the reality is, we f****** suck right now. ” sucks. But I guess just about everybody except Tim Duncan has been through it. But it sucks pretty bad. “I didn’t have this feeling that it would be like this. I kinda figured like, it won’t be the same, but I didn’t think we’d be getting our a** kicked like this. It’s pretty bad.” It has been an embarrassing start to the season for the reigning… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: Kerr says Golden State Warriors are in 'offseason mode'
- 2020 NBA Mock Draft: Golden State gets Steph Curry's eventual successor in LaMelo Ball with top overall pick
- Warriors await MRI on Curry’s right knee
- What the NBA shutdown means for the Warriors: ‘too many questions’
- Inside Vonteego Cummings’ bond with Warriors: ‘That’s my family for life’
- Trail Blazers’ win taught Warriors a lesson
- Veterans of Warriors’ worst team recall turmoil before the triumph
- Draymond Green reportedly to switch agents to Rich Paul
- Warriors overcome Stephen Curry injury, roll to Game 4 win
- Draymond Green expects Stephen Curry will miss Game 5
Warriors f****** suck right now – Green frustrated after Golden State's winless start have 301 words, post on www.mykhel.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.