Prince Harry, who became patron of the Rugby Football Union in 2017, is a keen rugby fan and will fly out to Japan to cheer on England in the Rugby World Cup final against South Africa on Saturday. It is currently unknown whether Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, will join him. Eddie Jones’ team are looking to win the Webb Ellis Trophy for the second time in their history, after 2003’s dramatic victory that saw Jonny Wilkinson kick a drop goal in the final minute of extra time to win the match. Prince Harry congratulated England for their semi-final victory over New Zealand at the weekend. He posted on his SussexRoyal Instagram page: “Today the England rugby team beat the New Zealand All Blacks to reach the final of the Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan. “HRH The Duke of Sussex is patron of the Rugby Football Union and like most rugby fans this morning, was thrilled to be able to witness such an amazing display of sportsmanship between two great teams.” Harry then added a brief message: “Wow, what a game of rugby! Another fantastic performance from our boys. Well done lads! “You are making us all incredibly… Read full this story
- Meet the Englishmen supporting Georgia's Rugby World Cup campaign and aiming to take down Wales
- Women’s Rugby World Cup 2021: England drawn in pool with France
- Six countries are ‘planning state boycotts of the 2018 World Cup in Russia to show solidarity with Britain’
- England 35-3 Tonga: five talking points from England’s World Cup opener
- Toothless tiger who stole the nation's heart: Nobby Stiles, who has died aged 78, was the most unlikely 1966 World Cup hero, but why did he end up so poor he had to sell his England shirt?
- Here comes the bride! Prince Harry's ex Cressida Bonas cuts a casual figure as she's seen publicly for the first time since her low-key lockdown wedding to Harry Wentworth-Stanley
- Behind-the-scenes royal wedding photos: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton & Prince William, Princess Diana, more
- Prince Harry Is Crowned 'World's Sexiest Royal' by People Magazine Poll
- Prince Harry hasn't asked me to be his best man yet, admits William - and he's 'still working' on FA Cup diary clash
- How Prince Harry Compares Royal Duty to Military Service: 'My Experience in the Military Made Me'
Prince Harry will head to Japan to attend Rugby World Cup final – will Meghan join him? have 379 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.