Brown was killed after an argument with one of three men from Louisiana who had met him in Dallas for a drug purchase, Moore told reporters. A conversation between Brown and Thaddeus Green, 22, escalated into a physical altercation in which Brown allegedly shot and wounded Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, according to Moore. Green then shot Brown twice, police said. Green took a backpack from Brown as well as the gun used to wound Mitchell. After receiving tips, police obtained a search warrant and recovered 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC cartridges, and $4,000 in cash from Brown’s apartment. “As you know, there’s been speculation and rumors that have been shared by community leaders claiming that Mr. Brown’s death was related to the Amber Guyger trial, and somehow the Dallas Police Department was responsible,” Moore said. “I assure you that is simply not true. And I encourage those leaders to be mindful of their actions moving forward because their words have jeopardized the integrity of the city of Dallas as well as the Dallas Police Department.” Police have obtained arrests warrants for the three men, including Michael Diaz Mitchell, 32, who was driving the car, Moore said. Only Mitchell… Read full this story
- Revealed: How a single Nike shoe lost 'during a scuffle when a drug deal went wrong' led to an Iranian couple being 'caught with nearly 40 KILOS of ice'
- Man Exposes Self To Woman In San Bruno Neighborhood: Police Say
- Triple Stabbing Near Windsor Mill: 2 Teens Charged, Police Say
- How a young cop who wanted to be police commissioner ended up in a Canadian jail over a 25 tonne $1BILLION drug deal - and his role as Mr Fix-it for Sydney's underworld
- Chris Watts’ mistress searched for wedding dresses and asked how much Amber Frey made from her book deal
- Obama slammed for fundraising with 'pro-drug dealing, anti-police' NBA player who stars in controversial 'Stop Snitching' DVD
- Woman sentenced for drug dealing, sexually assaulting inmate
- I was 'fighting against my own government' in drug war, Philippines President Duterte says
- British police say dealing with shooting incident at London Bridge
- Chicago Neighborhood Explodes After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber; Police Say He Was ‘Exhibiting Characteristics’ of an Armed Person
Joshua Brown, the slain Amber Guyger trial witness, was killed in a drug deal gone wrong, police say have 370 words, post on rss.cnn.com at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.