Kim Kardashian recalled her terrifying armed robbery in Paris and said it changed her ‘whole life’ on Sunday’s episode of E! True Hollywood Story. The 38-year-old reality star said she realized the downfall of being so public about her life when French thieves spied her social media photos of her 20-carat diamond ring at Paris Fashion Week in 2016. Sisters Kourtney Kardashian, 40, and Kendall Jenner, 23, were at dinner after the Givenchy show, and Kim returned to her hotel room. True story: Kim Kardashian recalled her terrifying armed robbery in Paris in October 2016 and said it changed her ‘whole life’, speaking on Sunday’s episode of E! True Hollywood Story ‘Right as I was about to fall asleep, I heard guys running up the stairs,’ she recalled. ‘They wanted my ring and my jewelry, so I didn’t fight back. I just gave them everything and they tied me up.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Kanye West confirms he has converted to Christianity during… Kim Kardashian shows off signature curves as she strips down… Kim Kardashian delights screaming fans when she rolls down… Kim Kardashian gathers her four children together for photo… Kim Kardashian dresses daughter North in matching necklace…… Read full this story
- 'Inaccurate, offensive, and culturally out of touch': Kim Kardashian is accused of 'casual racism' after putting a black face mask on a dark-skinned model and calling it 'nude'
- Dominic Cummings insists he did ‘what I thought was right’ in detailed statement defending 269-mile trip to see parents
- Kardashian drama that surrounded each KUWTK season and allegations Kris orchestrated it all
- Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson's estranged wife Paddy Bowden dies in 'tragic accident' at their former marital home months after their split
- 'Life or death still possible': 31 days at my dad's virtual bedside
- Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide watch ‘companion’ says disgraced financier was worried about prison life, but wasn’t depressed: doc
- Pictured: Tour leader killed in New Zealand volcano horror as questions are raised over whether tourists should have been allowed onto island – and fears grow for second guide
- The model beauty who nearly got 007’s creator horsewhipped and whose death haunted him all his life: New book reveals how Ian Fleming immortalised his lovers in every Bond Girl
- Aerial photos show devastation caused by looters protesting George Floyd's killing as Eric Garner's mom unites with Rev Sharpton in Minneapolis and demands cops who 'murdered' him are arrested now
- A life divided: Mother paralyzed by falling tree branch in SF struggles after accident
'I thought I would die': Kim Kardashian details 'bracing herself to be shot and killed' as she reveals how '10 minutes changed her entire life' during Paris gunpoint robbery have 407 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.