You’ve just finished unboxing your brand new high-resolution 4K TV, or possibly even 8K TV. What next? The obvious thing would be to mount it on the wall. While that may sound as complex as making a triple mochaccino, it’s about as quick and simple as brewing a cup of instant Joe — just drill four bolts into the wall to hold the bracket, then hang the television on it. However, there are some dos and don’ts, such as refraining from mounting your TV over a fireplace or above another heat source like a radiator. To help you avoid those common mistakes and overcome any obstacles that may arise (life has a habit of breaking from the script, after all) we’ve put together this expert list of tips and tricks, as well as a short tutorial video. Your stud finder is a liar Electric stud finders are tricky little tools. They can be one of the most helpful tools in the box or the reason you put a dozen extra holes in the wall. Simply put, they’re liars. But here are four tips that help ensure they never trick you again. Go slowly: To be effective, stud finders need to be… Read full this story
- Wall Mount or on a Stand? What You Need to Know Before Setting Up Your New TV
- How do I get sound from my TV's apps?
- TCL 85P8M 85-inch 4K Android TV Launched in India at Rs. 1,99,999
- Sony A8F 55-inch OLED Smart TV review: Ultra-slim device with great acoustic sound
- Kodak 43UHDX Smart TV review: Cheapest 4k 43-inch TV, great picture quality
- Amazon Sale on Mi TV, OnePlus TV & more: Save up to 50% on Smart TVs & Android TVs
- A mini-soundbar for laptops, tablets, small TVs and more: Just $29.99
- Top Cable Management Tips for Your TV and Home Theater
- VU Televisions sells over 1.5 lakh sets, emerges as leader in 4K TV category
- Samsung's Frame TV Doubles as Artwork
How to wall mount a TV have 322 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.