This real estate listing is certainly not for the faint of heart. An upstate New York home nicknamed ‘The Ghost House’ and reportedly home to a variety of spooky inhabitants has hit the market for $1.9million. The five-bedroom Victorian home – located at 1 La Veta Place – was built in 1890 and is located in Nyack, New York. Notable owners have included film director Adam Brooks, singer-songwriter Ingrid Michaelson and rapper Matisyahu most recently, according to Homes.com. A local haunted attraction, ‘The Ghost House’ has had creepy happenings and even a widely publicized lawsuit after a longstanding homeowner failed to tell a potential new buyer of the poltergeist living in the home. An upstate New York home nicknamed ‘The Ghost House’ and reportedly home to a variety of spooky inhabitants has hit the market for $1.9million Eerie yet stunning: The Victorian home is a renovated classic and was first built in 1890. Hardwood floors and natural wood detailing are situated all throughout the home Wake me up before you go, go: The home has five bedrooms and former residents have reported being woken in the morning by a ghost shaking their bed To Dine for! The kitchen is fully… Read full this story
- From resident ghosts to secret caves, 11 wacky homes for sale in 2021
- Haunting the Coast of Spain: The Ghost Hotel of Algarrobico
- A Revised Edition
- Tom Cruise is moving into Winston Churchill’s former war rooms in Whitehall for Mission: Impossible filming
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 18
- Joan Didion: Staking Out California
- Eurogamer readers' top 50 games of 2021
- Slipknot: Highway to Hell
- This block used to be for first-time homebuyers. Then global investors bought in.
- 50 best albums of 2021
Fancy living in a real haunted house? Five-bedroom upstate New York pad declared 'legally haunted' because a 'ghost wakes up its residents by shaking their bed' hits the market for $1.9million have 273 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.