London Oct 17, 2019 (Thomson StreetEvents) — Edited Transcript of ASOS PLC earnings conference call or presentation Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 8:30:00am GMT UBS Investment Bank, Research Division – MD and Head of the Pan-European Non-Food Research Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG, Research Division – Analyst Okay. Good morning, everybody, and welcome to ASOS, and specifically, welcome to the ASOS den. And welcome to all those people joining us on the — live on the webcast this morning. So I’m going to set out an overview of the results for last year and some of our key priorities for the year ahead. Matt will then take you through some of the business performance, and I’ll talk you a little bit through the ASOS strategy, how we continue to build for the future and update on the work we’re doing to strengthen our executive team. So on to the results. Last year was a pivotal year for ASOS, during which we significantly enhanced our global platform capability to drive our future growth. We have built localized tech, coupled with in-country logistics and stockholding capacity. Thank you, Alison. I’ll do that again. So last year was a pivotal year for… Read full this story
- Netherlands crowned Eurovision winners in nail-biting vote while Britain's Michael Rice comes LAST with just 16 points as Madonna is slammed for 'tone deaf' vocals and her backing dancers display Israeli and Palestinian flags - without approval from organi
- Teenagers took over the Daily Mirror newsroom for a special edition - here's what happened
- Doom Eternal Release Date Announced At Bethesda E3 2019 Conference
- Donald Trump Jr. calls impeachment investigation a 'disgrace'
- WeWork losses widen to $1.25 billion amid record office space expansion
- ‘Halloween’ Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
- THR Cover: Confessions of Ben Affleck
- Mater Dei a consensus No. 1 in Top 25 Composite national high school football rankings
- Liberty Global hopes to revive deal as Sunrise to take $125 million hit
- Watch: Ric Flair Gives A Toast To Post Malone Backstage At Concert
Edited Transcript of ASC.L earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 8:30am GMT have 332 words, post on finance.yahoo.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.