Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have brought their own brand of royal to their latest official trip to Africa. While their son Archie Harrison stole the show when he joined his parents to meet Archbishop, Desmond Tutu, the Duke and Duchess have been praised for their warm-hearted approach to royal engagements. They have hugged many of the people they have met and while this tactile approach may upset traditionalists it will have delighted the Queen, a royal expert has claimed. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are now halfway through their 10-day tour of Africa and have proved a hit with everyone they have met. While Meghan and Harry have been criticised for doing things differently in the past their “uniquely informal” tour has had an “electrifying response”, a royal expert has claimed. Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams told Express.co.uk: “The way Meghan and Harry have handled their tour in South Africa so far has been uniquely informal, from hugging and dancing to Meghan not wearing her engagement ring.” READ MORE: Meghan Markle: Where is Meghan today as Prince Harry visits Angola? He added: “This is unusual for a royal tour but the Sussexes have already shown they do things their way.”… Read full this story
- Full timeline of Queen Elizabeth II’s extraordinary life on the year of her historic Platinum Jubilee celebrations
- Queen Elizabeth II's 'battle to save monarchy' subject of sensational new book
- Queen Elizabeth II pens personal message after Maundy Thursday service cancelled
- Queen Elizabeth II can watch public with 'special camera hidden away in golden crown'
- Queen Elizabeth II "plays the long game" reputationally—Podcast
- Royals lead tributes to "inspirational" Queen Elizabeth II on 96th birthday
- Queen Elizabeth II family tree: Is Queen Elizabeth II directly related to Elizabeth I?
- Queen Elizabeth II Turns 96, Marks Occasion With Little Fanfare
- Queen Elizabeth II wowed in 'shocking' multi-coloured gown in 1999 - but never again
- Queen Elizabeth II: Monarch spotted in 'extraordinary' informal position on Pacific cruise
Queen Elizabeth II ‘delighted’ by Meghan Markle and Harry’s ‘brilliantly unorthodox' tour have 322 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.