Lady Gaga’s venture into the beauty industry marks yet another realm for the star to ignite self-expression and bolster inclusivity, not only in her fan base but throughout the world. In Gaga’s first campaign for her new brand Haus Laboratories, she enlisted a diverse cast of talented faces to showcase this mission. “Beauty is often represented in chains. Part of our intention is to inspire self-acceptance, to inspire bravery, to inspire self-invention with or without makeup,” Lady Gaga told “Good Morning America” in a statement.(MORE: Lady Gaga’s Haus Laboratories beauty brand officially launches with Amazon) “We really want people to feel free and to love themselves, no matter how you identify,” Gaga’s statement continued. “What was so important to me through this whole process is that when people saw what we were ‘selling’ that they didn’t feel like we were just selling makeup. This is a party where everyone is invited. Everyone is invited to break all the rules!” Jake and Joseph Dupont, gender fluid twins starring in the campaign, believe Haus Laboratories is “more than just makeup.” “It’s more than just another job — this is something that shifts the way the world looks at beauty standards and the… Read full this story
- Amanda Knox claps back at Lady Gaga's 'fame is prison' tweet by declaring 'prison is prison' in sassy post on Twitter
- Spookily good! Beauty blogger is unrecognisable as she transforms herself using Halloween make-up - and reveals how YOU can do the same
- Isamaya Ffrench: ‘In the future beauty will be about displaying your DNA’
- Political Campaigning On Social Media - Why & How
- Victoria's Secret uses a size 14 model in a lingerie campaign for the first time EVER - after getting hammered over lack of diversity and brutal comparisons to Rihanna's wildly-successful Savage x Fenty show
- Super Bowl ads trolling Trump: 'The world is more beautiful the more you accept'
- Why make an issue of Melania Trump's beauty?
- Leftist Brand Dhvani Shuts Down Instagram Comments amid Backlash for Anti-Trump Billboard
- Donald Trump’s re-election campaign targets Hispanic voters
- Influencer marketing done right: Brands need a scalpel, not a sledgehammer
Faces of Lady Gaga's beauty campaign on importance of brand's inclusive message have 352 words, post on abcnews.go.com at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.