Breaking News The Toronto Raptors didn’t just murder the Warriors — they killed HUNDREDS of bottles of champagne in the locker room … and the footage is insane!! Check out Raptors players Norman Powell, Serge Ibaka, Pascal Siakam and more just blowing through bottles of bubble while taking turns holding the Larry O’Brien Trophy. After they left the locker room and got on the team bus, the players turned all the way up to Meek Mill’s championship hit, “Dreams and Nightmares” … the same song the Philadelphia Eagles rocked too when they won the Super Bowl a few years ago. At the hotel, the dancing continued … only there, the champagne spraying stopped and the guys switched to sipping red wine. Next up for the Raptors is the championship parade through Toronto which is set to go down on Monday. Congrats!!
- Embiid held scoreless as Raptors beat 76ers 101-96
- NBA Playoffs 2019: Drake joins Raptors fans in trolling 76ers big man Joel Embiid during Toronto's Game 5 blowout win
- New York teen is arrested after he secretly filmed himself having sex with a 16-year-old girl inside a high school locker room then posted the footage online
- Ibaka’s 3-pointer helps Raptors survive Wizards in double OT
- Ellington sets Heat record, Miami tops Toronto 116-109
- Ibaka’s basket lifts Raptors past Hawks 104-101
- Leonard hits winning basket, Raptors beat Nets 127-125
- Lowry has 25, Raptors rout Bucks 120-102 to even East finals
- Hawks take on the Raptors on 5-game slide
- Ibaka, VanVleet lead Raptors to 124-101 rout of Bulls
Toronto Raptors Locker Room Party Was Insane, CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! have 261 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.