Updated: May 31, 2019 I swear this year is flying by! Wasn’t it March just a few days ago? How can it possible be June already? Not that I’m complaining. My birthday month is my favorite month! I have so many plans to celebrate! But first, let’s reflect on May. May was a pretty good month, although I still have some residual fatigue from the shingles. My lymph nodes are still swollen, and I still have the faintest of red patches on my face. Also, my depression hit me pretty hard around Mother’s Day, so I took some time off from my blog and housework to focus on self-care. Despite these setbacks, I still had a good month! I still had fun, and I still accomplished a few goals. Note: This post contains affiliate links. May Recap I went back to Ohio to visit my besties Libbi and Henry for a few days. Their baby is so precious! It was like a vacation-staycation for me, just very relaxed and laid-back. Even though part of my sadness around Mother’s Day stems from not having my own children, being with the nephew of my heart was just the soothing balm I… Read full this story
- 'American Idol' 2019 Spoilers & Recap: Round 2 Auditions — Alejandro Aranda, Shayy, Eddie Island & More
- 'American Idol' 2019 Spoilers & Recap: Walker Burroughs, Margie Mays, Uché & More – Who Is Going To Hollywood?
- Zaha, Barnes trade goals in Crystal Palace – Leicester draw
- Brighton comes back, draws Wolves in six-goal show
- Recap: Won’t Somebody Think of the Children?
- Recap: Matters of Life and Death
- Recap: The Third Wheel
- ITR filing FY 2019-2020: File your tax return for free using SBI YONO app; here's how
- Kim Jong Un's Goal: 'Enhance Nuclear Preemptive and Retaliatory Strike Capabilities'
- Three major goals ahead for Vietnamese football in 2021
June 2019 Goals // May Recap have 296 words, post on bellebrita.com at June 1, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.