Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are the proud parents of a baby boy! The royal couple announced the happy news like many parents all over the world — on Instagram. They shared their happiness of their newborn on @SussexRoyal, their new Instagram account that they launched on April 2. The name of the baby boy will be announced in due course. In the caption, the proud parents wrote: “We are pleased to announce that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their firstborn child in the early morning on May 6th, 2019. Their Royal Highnesses’ son weighs 7lbs. 3oz. “The Duchess and baby are both healthy and well, and the couple thank members of the public for their shared excitement and support during this very special time in their lives. More details will be shared in the forthcoming days.” The royal couple previously announced that they are keeping the plans around the arrival of their baby private, which means royal fans should not expect for Meghan to pose on the steps of a hospital like Kate Middleton did after the birth of each of her three children. However, royal fans will get to see the happy couple… Read full this story
- Boy adorably cuddles with Prince Harry in Australia -- and strokes his beard!
- Kate Middleton gushed about Meghan Markle's pregnancy amid rumors of 'tension' between them
- Meghan Markle rocks floral mini-dress while cradling baby bump at Women's Day event
- Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may skip posing for photos with royal baby at the hospital
- Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry stepped out in matching tuxes: See the dapper pics!
- Meghan Markle reportedly told friends the gender of the royal baby
- Duchess Meghan's best friends shared rare insights into her life behind closed doors
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Welcome First Child
- How Baby Sussex's upbringing will differ from royal cousins George, Charlotte and Louis
- The royal record Prince Louis broke the day he was born
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Announce Arrival of Royal Baby Boy on Instagram! have 334 words, post on people.com at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.