Brendan Rodgers is past his days in Double-A Hartford, as the Rockies’ prized infielding prospect is knocking on the door of the big leagues with Triple-A Albuquerque this season.
But the Yard Goats haven’t forgotten what Rodgers did in two seasons in Hartford, where he hit a cumulative .270 with 23 homers and 79 RBIs in 133 games. Hartford is giving out a Brendan Rodgers bobblehead to the first 2,000 fans at Dunkin’ Donuts Park on May 29 against the Portland Sea Dogs.
The bobblehead is a Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood theme. And while his bobblehead night in Hartford approaches, Rodgers continues to tear it up with the Isotopes, batting .339 with seven homers and 18 RBIs.
#BREAKING Introducing the world’s FIRST Mr. Rodgers Bobblehead. Mr. Brendan Rodgers. Available to the first 2,000 fans May 29th.
— Hartford Yard Goats (@GoYardGoats) May 8, 2019
- Rangers new signing King will ask Brendan Rodgers for advice
- Rockies top prospect Brendan Rodgers out for season
- White Sox announce Eloy bobblehead giveaway for Aug. 10
- Rodgers says no close bids for Maguire
- Maddison to Man Utd? Every player has a price, admits Rodgers
- Defeat at United showed we must improve: Rodgers
- Aaron Rodgers Stands Up to Bears Defense to Win Season Opener
- New NL title rings added to Astros giveaways to all fans
- Rodgers backs 'perfect' Lampard to succeed at Chelsea
- Packers defense, Aaron Rodgers down Bears 10-3