Over a hundred people were arrested after anarchy broke out at a beach party for Jeep enthusiasts, with mass brawls, a burning vehicle and lewd behavior in Texas. More then ten thousand people have called for the ‘Go Topless Galveston’ event to be cancelled after police arrested 125 people from Thursday to Saturday on Crystal Beach. Shocking footage shows half-naked men jumping out of 4x4s and pounding each other over the head during the day and into the evening, as the party-goers became increasingly aggressive. Police rushed to shoreline to deal with car crashes, public intoxication, drink driving, vehicle burglary and other offenses, after the party spiraled out of control. At least six people were hospitalized by accidents as reckless drivers sped through the water in their 4x4s at high speed during the event which is named after the removable roof fitted to many Jeeps. Men could be seen flailing their arms at each other as riotous havoc broke out on Crystal Beach in Texas over the weekend at the ‘Go Topless’ Jeep event Women wore bikinis to the event to celebrate the Jeep vehicle on Crystal Beach in Texas, the woman on the right appears to be using a drinking… Read full this story
- Priti Patel FINALLY surfaces in radio interview to slap down overzealous police after they threaten to check people's shopping for 'non-essential' items and set up roadblocks to ensure motorists only make legitimate trips during coronavirus lockdown
- Coronavirus live updates: SF cases approach 1,000; no arrests made in illegal nightclub raid
- There are three things Britain needs to get out of coronavirus lock-down: Treatments, reliable infection data and mass testing. And we don't have ANY of them
- Police and military boats will patrol south coast beaches and use megaphones to shout at covidiots over the Easter weekend amid fears sweltering temperatures could tempt Britons to break lock-down
- The Great FLOUT-doors! Britons head to the parks and beaches to soak up 73F heat despite lockdown - while councils are forced to shut cemeteries to clamp down on Easter mourners laying flowers
- Good Friday in the age of coronavirus: Churches are empty, worshippers pray from home and police break up rogue flagellations as pilgrims are banned from holy sites
- Refused covid tests, GP visits and beds in hospitals: Care home deaths leap ten-fold in a week as Britain's most frail and elderly perish by the hundreds - in a criminal case of 'out of sight, out of mind'
- Italian passenger jet is 'held' after arriving in Mauritius as authorities 'demand all on board are quarantined or fly straight back' amid concerns over coronavirus which has killed SIX in the country... while UK insists 'threat to British public is low'
- Coronavirus live updates: States plan to reopen West Coast incrementally
- Coronavirus live updates: 35 more crew members positive on Navy ship, bringing total to 585
Anarchy at 'Go Topless' beach party in Texas: Calls to ban the event after more than a hundred people are arrested, mass brawls break out and one Jeep catches on fire in drunken havoc have 465 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.