Mega City Infrastructure Week Set under the theme of innovations & technologies driving infrastructure, the event will host stakeholders working on major infrastructure projects in MENA DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES , April 8, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — IQPC’s inaugural Mega City Infrastructure Week taking place from 16-17 April at the Roda Al Bustan, Dubai, UAE will showcase mega projects in the region, share innovative infrastructure design and facilitate discussions around creating smart infrastructure of the future. With the total value of active infrastructure projects in the Middle East surging to $1.14 trillion, and with the UAE and Saudi Arabia ranking in the top 12 global markets for infrastructure investment worldwide, it is clear that governments across the region find these investments as vital to social and economic growth. According to a survey conducted by IQPC Middle East ahead of the event with over 300 construction professionals, more than half of the respondents stated demand for sustainable solutions as their top priority and 85% of the respondents see technologies like AI, robotics and big data having a massive impact on upcoming infrastructure projects. Elaborating on the highlights of this gathering, Ayusha Tyagi, Managing Director, Mega City Infrastructure Week, added, “Middle East governments… Read full this story
- Smart cities of Andhra and Telangana stand as towering examples of mission failure
- Dubai refuses to stop the party: Economic crisis forces social media influencers’ haven to keep its hotels and restaurants open even as virus cases TREBLE
- The Line in the Sand: Futuristic City Design Presented by Saudi Arabia
- 5G, fintech and mega-projects: What 2021 will mean for tech in the Middle East
- Is the Saudi 'city of the future' overly ambitious?
- Kym Marsh and Olivia Attwood slam ‘stupid’ reality stars in Dubai claiming to be working while people are dying
- Five years on, Suez flagship project tells story of dynamic China-Egypt cooperation
- America points finger at Chinese lab: US claims researchers at Chinese institute in Wuhan fell ill WEEKS before the world knew of Covid
- Around 1.4 million Britons in Spain face travel chaos as government introduces compulsory two-week 'house arrest' quarantine amid scramble to return home after bombshell axing of 'air bridge'
- Xi's mega projects: Should India worry?
Middle East’s most influential city projects to take spotlight at the Mega City Infrastructure Week in Dubai have 350 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 7, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.