Shamima Begum, pictured, is accused of assisting ISIS by stitching would-be suicide bombers into their explosive vests Jihadi bride Shamima Begum stitched suicide bombers into explosive vests, spy chiefs have told Theresa May and Sajid Javid. The Mail on Sunday has learned that the Prime Minister and Home Secretary have been briefed by the intelligence services about claims that British-born Ms Begum was witnessed preparing suicide vests for would-be martyrs – sewing them on to the bombers so that the devices could not be removed without detonation. Intelligence sources told this newspaper they have been informed of her chilling role in Syria actively preparing jihadis to take their own lives as Islamic State collapsed. If the allegations prove to be correct, they will shatter the claim by the teenager from East London that she was nothing more than an IS fighter’s wife after she enlisted with the death cult while still a schoolgirl in 2015. It is understood the information was gleaned by allied spy agencies – believed to be the CIA and Dutch Military Intelligence – from interrogation of other Western IS converts. It is not known whether Ms Begum was a willing participant in the acts. RELATED ARTICLES… Read full this story
- Jihadi bride Shamima Begum will face arrest for terror offences when she returns to UK to fight for her citizenship as she's pictured in Western-style jeans, shirt and a sun hat in Syrian refugee camp after bombshell High Court victory
- Britain CANNOT be sure jihadi bride Shamima Begum won't be a terror threat when she returns to UK, admits her family's OWN lawyer - but she faces arrest moments after touching down
- Shootout at the Bataclan hall: Dramatic video emerges of terrifying firefight between French police and terrorist gunmen outside concert where more than 80 people were massacred in cold blood
- Inside the theatre of terror: First picture from inside Bataclan shows aftermath of Jihadi attack as video emerges of the moment gunmen opened fire and terrified musician hid behind his drums
- Britain on terror alert: Special forces on the streets of London as experts warn ISIS is using the PlayStation 4 network to recruit and plan attacks because it's 'more secure than WhatsApp'
- Shameless Putin bounces on stage at rally to celebrate annexation of Crimea as Russia warns 'our response will not be long in coming' after May vows to expel 23 spies, cancels contact with Moscow and calls for sanctions
- ISIS Beatles WILL be tried in US over beheading of British and American captives in Syria after Supreme Court ends block on UK sharing vital evidence with America
Jihadi bride stitched suicide vests: In chilling briefing to Prime Minister, spy chiefs reveal how Shamima Begum served in ISIS's 'morality police' and helped terrorists prepare for attacks have 422 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 13, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.