Email Exclusive by Suzanne Dredge, Adam Harvey, Dylan Welch and Fanou Filali, ABC Investigations Updated March 14, 2019 16:24:32 Sorry, this video has expired Video: Exclusive footage of the first Australian jihadi bride to emerge from Islamic State’s last stronghold. (ABC News) Related Story: Islamic State teenager shunned by Bangladesh after UK citizenship revoked Related Story: US denies citizenship to woman who wants to return home after joining Islamic State in Syria Related Story: US-backed forces launch ‘decisive battle’ against last Islamic State enclave in Syria Related Story: Would-be Islamic State female suicide bombers show no remorse Map: Syrian Arab Republic Australia’s first so-called jihadi bride is believed to have emerged from the Islamic State group’s last stronghold, and says the children of Australia’s most notorious terrorist are alive but stranded in IS territory. Key points: Zehra Duman left Australia for Syria in 2014, to marry Australian Islamic State fighter Mamdouh AbdullatifShe has recorded a video message for the grandmother of three of the Sharrouf children who remain in IS territory, saying they are aliveGovernments worldwide are grappling with how to deal with the possible return of the wives and children of IS fighters The ABC has obtained exclusive footage… Read full this story
- Jihadi Bride’s Lawyer Admits ‘There’s Always a Possibility’ She’s a Terror Threat
- Jihadi Bride ‘Real and Current Threat to National Security’, Supreme Court Hears
- Supreme Court Hears Whether Teen Jihadi Bride Can Return to UK to Challenge Revoked Citizenship
- Iraq to hang German woman for belonging to 'Islamic State'
- Who is Hoda Muthana? US ISIS jihadi bride who wants to return home from Syria
- Allowing ISIS bride Shamima Begum back into UK would be 'an affront to justice' that would be 'real and serious' threat to national security, Supreme Court hears
- Shamima Begum says Manchester bombing that killed 22 was JUSTIFIED and reveals she wanted son to be ISIS fighter
- Shamima Begum was paid benefits by ISIS and got twice as much as other jihadis, her fanatic husband boasts
- British ISIS schoolgirl Shamima Begum, 19, says seeing severed heads in bins ‘didn’t faze me at all’
- British ISIS terrorist breaks cover in Syria and says 'I deserve to come home'
Sharrouf children alive, Australian jihadi bride says as she flees Islamic State stronghold have 358 words, post on www.abc.net.au at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.