Culture Italy Travel tourism Romance holiday travel Frances Mayes has spent years traveling through Italy and writing about it in her best-selling books like Under the Tuscan Sun. Her latest book, See You in the Piazza: New Places to Discover is a travelogue about all the undiscovered and overlooked gems in Italy, which she reveals to us here. Writing See You in the Piazza: New Places to Discover in Italy kept me traveling for eighteen months. My husband and I packed up our white Alfa Romeo and took to the road. How did I decide what places to write about? I chose a base and set out from there—exploring the dirt roads through the olive groves of Puglia, the twisting ones through the mind-bending Dolomite mountains, the stone-walled tracks through vineyards of Sicilia. And everywhere in between. The places were so exhilarating that I wanted more, then more, because what I learned over and over is that Italy is endless. You need ten lifetimes and even then, you can’t ever say I know Italy. But my advice: try. Here are a few favorites, and why I think you should go there. Trento, Trentino Alto Adige Frances Mayes Trento, Trentino Alto… Read full this story
- Include Lovely Florence in Your Italy Vacation!
- The Best Beaches in Italy in Undiscovered Maremma in Tuscany and Lazio
- DIY Walking, Cycling & Hiking Holidays in Stunning Le Marche Italy
- The Coffee Jungle - A Guide to Drinking Coffee in Italy
- 10 of the best small UK towns for winter breaks
- Romantic Ideas For Men - Pampering Your Woman
- Love is in Dubrovnik's Air!
- Add Value So You Don't Have to Lower Prices - Retail Marketing Tip #12
- Was Ever Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) In Love?
- It's True - You Really Can Find Love in a Recession
Forget Positano: 12 Undiscovered, Romantic Small Towns in Italy Locals Love have 297 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.