Tech & Science Donald Trump Jr. penned an op-ed for The Hill complaining that ”Big Tech” companies are “censoring” conservatives, claiming algorithms penalized the right-wing terms “SJW” and “Red Pill” among others. The president’s son and prolific user of social media lashed out at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other Silicon Valley companies, arguing the government should step in and regulate the private companies to ensure they stop “censoring” conservative opinions and figures. Trump’s op-ed includes 19 links out to third-party sources, which seemingly prove his anti-conservative bias theory, with 12 of those links sending readers over to Breitbart News. Trump Jr. laments “shadowbans” and Facebook’s alleged “deboosting” of conservative thought, but primarily relies on the frequently discredited Project Veritas website to prove this point. One of those claims is Facebook “deliberately tailored its algorithm to recognize the syntax and style popular among conservative in order to ‘deboost’ that content.” Trump says the terms “mainstream media, Social Justice Warrior (SJW) and “Red Pill” are “all terms that conservatives often use to express themselves.” “Red Pill” and the concept of one being “red pilled” is rooted in the legendary 1999 science fiction film The Matrix, in which the main character can return to blissful ignorance with a… Read full this story
- Donald Trump’s Lawyers Support Obama’s DACA Work Permits for Illegals
- Trump Jr. pitches to base while his father fights for Texas
- Putin’s Syria Gambit Delivers Again as Trump Sidelines U.S.
- Gordon Sondland, a key figure in Trump impeachment furor, long coveted ambassadorship
- Trump administration proposes new logging in nation's largest national forest
- A Trump Dream Comes True: Pentagon Ban on Transgender Soldiers Took Effect Today
- 'I don't think every issue is everyone's problem': LeBron James speaks out AGAIN after sparking backlash for saying Houston Rockets GM 'wasn't educated' when he sent tweet in support of Hong Kong protesters
- Montana Real Estate at Red Lodge
- The Red Zone - Chapter 1 From "Democrats in the Red Zone" 2007
- Royal Crown Derby Red Kite China Paperweight
Donald Trump Jr. Says ‘Red Pill’ Groups Allow Conservatives to ‘Express Themselves’ have 327 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.