The first nominations for the British Academy Television Awards have been revealed ahead of the glittering ceremony on May 12 at the Royal Festival Hall in London. Virgin Media announced the six nominees for the highly-anticipated Must-See Moment category, the only award to be voted for by the public, before the actors take to the star-studded event later this year. The six nominations include some of the most iconic and most talked-about scenes of 2018 from the tense to the surreal. Bodyguard: Richard Madden and Keeley Hawes had viewers on the edge of their seats in the dramatic Bodyguard on BBC… and viewers can now vote for the Must-See Moment category ahead of the BAFTA Television Awards Serial killer: Jodie Comer played sinister assassin Villanelle in the BBC crime drama Killing Eve, which is also in the running for the gong Among the nominees is the assassination of home secretary Julia Montague, played by actress Keeley Hawes, in the BBC’s Bodyguard which had 8million viewers glued to their seats when it first aired. Challenging gender roles with its first female serial killer and taking its deserving place alongside the nominees is the stabbing of Sandra Oh’s twisted nemesis Villanelle in the BBC crime drama Killing Eve. … Read full this story
- Emmy nominations full list: Westworld, GLOW, Donald Glover get nods
- 2014 Emmy Awards: Live Coverage
- Why a Reporter's 1974 Televised Suicide Resonates Now More Than Ever
- Netflix shows get top TV nods at 2017 SAG Awards
- Taraji, Tatiana, and More: Here Are Your 2015 Emmy Award Nominations
- The CRM Watchlist 2019: Welcome to the show
- Ringing in a belated New Year with SAP, Oracle, and the CRM Watchlist 2019
- Who Doesn't Have an Emmy?
- Here Are Your 2018 Emmy Nominations
- Terrible movies you can stream on Netflix and Amazon Prime right now
BAFTA Television Awards 2019: Bodyguard and Killing Eve lead nods have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.