HEAVY snowfall wreaked havoc on Britain, causing airports to shut and cutting off entire villages at the end of January. Temperatures have been nudging upwards and are set to hit 15C in the south of England. But is there more snow on the way? What’s the latest weather forecast? Britain will bask in temperatures hitting the mid-teens today amid early spring-like conditions – but a deep freeze will hit again soon. Highs of up to 15C in the south of England and 12C in Scotland will allow for a welcome thaw that is set to last for the rest of the week, according to weather experts.It comes after Storm Erik battered the country with 70mph gales, sparking travel chaos with the risk of power cuts this weekend. TOP STORIES AT THE SUNCHOKED TO DEATH Brit backpacker, 22, ‘was murdered during rough sex while on Tinder date’ BONFIRE CHAOS Yobs bombard cops with fireworks & boy, 17, stabbed in Bonfire Night violence COLD AS ICE Snow ‘to hit Britain this week’ in coldest November of the decade CHICKEN LITTLE Mum takes £4.50 Sainsbury’s chicken out the oven & it’s smaller than a FORK KEIR AS MUD Labour’s Brexit chaos laid bare after Sir… Read full this story
- UK weather forecast: Temperatures to plunge overnight as frost and FREEZING conditions hit
- UK weather forecast: Temperatures plunge to near ZERO as 'big change' expected next week
- UK weather forecast: Nation hit by 'dense fog' as temperatures plunge – travel chaos fears
- UK weather forecast: Britain to be hit by floods as 'subtropical plume' devastates nation
- UK weather: ‘Danger to life’ amber warnings issued as Britain braces for 24 hour washout
- Tweet the Weather with the Latest Weather Channel app for iPhone
When will it snow in the UK, where is it snowing now and what is the latest weather forecast news? have 294 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.