SEOUL, KR, February 14, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Cryptocurrency exchanges are facing risks. A lot of businesses are not transparent, and their systems are breakable. This market requires a new model. Compared to last year, 80% to 90% of average cryptocurrency price has been decreased but a lot of new exchanges are emerging still. There are more than 200 exchanges in operation. As the crypto market is still in the gray zone of legal jurisdiction, anybody can start a business as no specific legislation has been passed. Having recognized these difficulties in the market, Taewon Kim, the CEO of Glosfer, is starting a new exchange service. Why? He asserts, “our exchange is not like any other existing ones”. Taewon defines his platform as a ‘Hybrid exchange’. He believes a crypto-exchange doesn’t have to be solely focusing on cryptocurrency trading. He’s planning to make a system that can embrace current financial investment services. It means treating fiat money as the same tradable asset as cryptocurrency. Glosfer has numerous experiences with a lot of blockchain business models such as development of cryptocurrency which is running on mainnet and local cryptocurrency in Nowon suburb, South Korea. Taking government projects for public sectors, the company… Read full this story
- North Korea and ‘The Commons’: Blank slate for a new kind of nation?
- The plot to subvert an election: Unravelling the Russia story so far
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Companies clamp down on crypto ads as regulators play catch-up
- Highlights of Xi's keynote speech at Boao Forum
- Uber is reworking its playbook for world domination
- The Big Read: For artistic millennials, making a living out of the arts is a craft in itself
New exchange platform that embraces current financial industry have 271 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.