Fox News host Brian Kilmeade had some pointed criticism over remarks Trump made about North Korea over the weekend, even as he and his co-hosts were criticizing the media for criticizing Trump. On Sunday night, Trump delivered a speech at the annual Governors’ Ball, and while discussing his upcoming summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, told the crowd that he’s not in a rush. “I just don’t want testing,” Trump said. ” As long as there’s no testing, we’re happy.” Trump’s speech apparently took place in the little-used Phantom Zone Room of the White House. That remarks did not sit well with Kilmeade. On Monday morning’s edition of Fox & Friends, he and his two co-hosts began to complain about the low expectations being set by media coverage of the summit. But then, Kilmeade veered off into a critique of his own. “I don’t love the statement that he made yesterday, when he says if they just don’t test I’m okay with it,” Kilmeade said, calling the remark “an oversimplification.” “Why aren’t you happy with that?” co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked. “Because testing is not enough, dismantling is enough, because they can build without testing,” Kilmeade said, to agreement… Read full this story
- Trump thanks North Korea for vow to dismantle nuclear site
- Preparations for historic summit continue as Trump hails North Korea's 'potential'
- Fox & Friends Gently Criticizes Trump, Then Walks It Back Instantly
- Trump Promises North Korea Can Be ‘Very Rich’ With Kim Jong Un in Power
- Donald Trump says North Korea summit could be delayed
- Trump cancels North Korea summit, citing 'tremendous anger'
- Donald Trump reveals North Korea summit could be delayed if certain conditions not met
- Trump tells North Korea's Kim to denuclearise or risk overthrow
- Trump says North Korea is 'talking to us like nothing happened' after threatening to pull out of summit
- President Trump tells North Korea, denuclearize and get 'protections'
Going Rogue: Fox’s Brian Kilmeade Criticizes Trump ‘Oversimplification’ on North Korea Testing have 330 words, post on www.mediaite.com at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.