BACK in 1977, Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope was the first blockbuster film to launch a series of toys and collectible products alongside the movie. 42 years on, these items are extremely rare and sought after – here’s what you can get your hands on. What are some of the most wanted Star Wars collectables on the market today? Rocket Launcher Boba Fett prototype – £46 The Boba Fett With Rocket Launcher action figure dates back to 1979 and the original prototype that was never acutally put into production. The early editions are particularly special because they had an actual press button on back and a functional launcher for small plastic suckers. It was soon replaced for a safer model after the manufacturer clocked that it wasn’t a great idea to have small removable parts in a children’s toy. A new version of the Boba Fett action figure was put into production with the rocket glued in and released for purchase. LEGO Millennium Falcon playset – £540 There are lots of things that make LEGO Millennium Falcon playsets highly sought after but it’s the 2007 version that is most valuable. This is because it was LEGO’s biggest… Read full this story
- Star Wars LEGOs
- Lego Star Wars Toys - A Successful Partnership
- Princess Leia's Flagship Gets an Amazing New Lego Set, and More Forceful Toys of the Week
- Lego Toy Building Sets and Star Wars - The Perfect Match
- Have You Seen the Halo Action Figures?
- All the Glorious New
- The Third Time Was the Charm for
- The Banksters Take a Page From Enron
- The People and Things We'll Actually Miss From 2017
- The Red Zone - Chapter 1 From "Democrats in the Red Zone" 2007
Seven rare Star Wars figures – collectable action figures and sets, including Boba Fett, Darth Vader and the Millennium Falcon have 274 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 8, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.