RESCUERS are using huge diggers in a desperate bid to free a two-year-old boy who has fallen down a 350ft well in Spain. The youngster, named only as Yulen, disappeared after plunging down the tiny 15-inch wide hole as his family were cooking with friends. One relative has told police they heard the boy crying seconds after he vanished. Emergency services have been working throughout the night at the country property near the Costa del Sol capital of Malaga to try to reach the youngster. A camera lowered into the well has failed to capture any sound or images indicating if the boy is dead or alive, although a blockage which is thought to be a small landslide has been spotted 250ft down. A bag of sweets Yulen was carrying – which caught on the inside of the well wall when he fell – has also been discovered. It is not clear if there is water at the bottom of the hole, which was reportedly created last December by prospectors before being covered over with stones. The alarm was sounded around 2pm on Sunday. Yulen’s parents, a couple in their twenties who live in the Malaga neighbourhood of El Palo,… Read full this story
- Bryant Park skating rink shooting leaves two injured, including 14-year-old avid skater; shooter at large
- NYPD officer missing, feared dead after kayaking accident with 5-year-old son
- 112-year-old mystery solved? Indiana madam may have inspired famous song
- Brooklyn super Terry Pappas rats out own brother hunted in attack on boy in subway
- Archives: IU student Lauren Spierer's disappearance remains a mystery one year later
- Long Island boy, 7, witnesses bus crush his brother, 6: 'The bus kind of fell on my brother . . . he fell down and got squished'
- Weird NJ: Treasure Hunting for Plug Nickels
- A desperate meth addict, a compassionate cop and the Angel Program that changed their lives
- Mysterious 1957 slaying of boy found in cardboard box still baffles nation
- Boy Scouts killed in New Mexico floods were trapped inside tents, reports show
Police use huge diggers in desperate hunt for two-year-old boy who fell down a 350ft well on the Costa Del Sol have 326 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 14, 2019. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.