Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabeAndrew George McCabeMcCabe accuses Trump officials of withholding evidence in lawsuit over firing McCabe: Being accused of treason by Trump ‘quite honestly terrifying’ Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us MORE and Deputy Attorney General Rod RosensteinRod RosensteinRosenstein on his time in Trump administration: ‘We got all the big issues right’ Rod Rosenstein joins law and lobbying firm 2019 in Photos: 35 pictures in politics MORE opened an obstruction of justice investigation into President TrumpDonald John TrumpProfessor fired for Facebook post suggesting Iran should tweet out list of American cultural sites to threaten NY judge denies Trump request to dismiss lawsuit by E. Jean Carroll Rep. Omar: ‘War trauma never leaves you’ MORE before special counsel Robert MuellerRobert (Bob) Swan MuellerSchiff: Trump acquittal in Senate trial would not signal a ‘failure’ Jeffries blasts Trump for attack on Thunberg at impeachment hearing Live coverage: House Judiciary to vote on impeachment after surprise delay MORE’s appointment, CNN reported Friday. McCabe took the step to launch the investigation into the president after Trump fired his predecessor, former FBI Director James ComeyJames Brien ComeyBernie-Hillary echoes seen in Biden-Sanders primary fight Rosenstein on his time in… Read full this story
- Trump: 'Regardless of Recommendation, I Was Going to Fire Comey'
- Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Gave Trump Cover to Fire Comey
- Did Trump Record Comey? The White House Won't Say
- Russia probe: Trump's lawyers submit written answers to Mueller
- Democrats Call for an Independent Investigation Into the Election After Trump Fires FBI Director
- House Impeachment Might Include Charge That Trump Lied to Mueller
- Trump reiterates that Mueller cleared him of collusion and obstruction during tense interview
- House lawyer asks appeals court: Did Trump lie to Mueller?
- House Democrats Investigating Whether Trump Lied to Mueller
McCabe, Rosenstein opened obstruction probe after Trump fired Comey, before Mueller was hired: report have 310 words, post on thehill.com at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.