DONALD Trump faces being ousted as US president in the first few months of 2019, a political expert claims. The POTUS will be axed when Robert Mueller’s Russia probe finds smoking gun evidence, American political history professor Allan Lichtman told the Daily Star Online. Lichtman is one of the few experts to have predicted Trump’s shock election win. He predicts Mueller will throw up evidence that will inspire the Democrats into starting impeachment proceedings. The academic said: “I thought he would turn something up sooner – but now it looks like it will be in early 2019. “If the special counsel’s findings are shocking enough the Democratic base will demand an impeachment investigation. “The Democrats shouldn’t shy away from that, it is their constitutional duty, that is why the founders put it in the constitution so we can have a legal, orderly and peaceful means to deal with a rogue president.” Trump’s presidency has been steeped in controversy. From his meetings with Putin and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, to his plans to push ahead with the Mexico border wall. He effectively shut down US government in retaliation for congress refusing to budget for the infamous wall. Trump was also accused of an affair… Read full this story
- Jon Voight Declares Donald Trump ‘Greatest President Since Abraham Lincoln’
- Donald Trump impeachment: President's 'corrupt' scheme to 'cheat re-election'
- Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial enters endgame as Republicans set date for final vote
- Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial enters endgame as Republicans push for final vote, live updates
- Donald Trump calls for Ukraine ambassador's firing in leaked recording
- Donald Trump is still controlling the narrative — and it rests with the word 'transcript'
- Donald Trump impeachment trial: Key takeaways from day seven
- The GOP’s Spectacular Failure to Take Out Donald Trump
- President Donald Trump Praises Party-Switching New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew, Rails Against Impeachment At Wildwood Rally
- Pete Buttigieg: Joe Biden the ‘Biggest Risk’ to Defeating Donald Trump
Donald Trump will be axed as US president in ‘first few months of 2019’ claims political expert have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 29, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.