Culture The first trailer for the live-action remake of the Lion King was released via Twitter on Thanksgiving Day. The trailer features a narration from James Earl Jones, who will revise his character, Mufasa, from the original animated version of the film. The trailer features the original “Circle of Life” opening track, as well as clips from the iconic opening scene prior to Rafiki presenting a young Simba to the animals of the Pride Lands above Pride Rock. “Everything the light touches is our kingdom,” says Mufusa (voiced by Jones) in a voiceover, as the camera pans over the pride land. The upcoming computer-animated film was directed by Jon Favreau, produced by Walt Disney Pictures and written by Jeff Nathanson. The all-star cast includes Emmy award winner Donald Glover, Grammy award winner Beyoncé Knowles-Carter, Chiwetel Ejofor, Seth Rogen, Billy Eichner, John Oliver, John Kani, Alfre Woodard, Florence Kasumba, Eric Andre and Keegan-Michael Key. The Lion King remake will be part of a series of new films based off of several Disney classics including “Dumbo,” “Aladdin,” “Lady and the Tramp” and “Mulan” in the coming years, stemming off the success of “The Jungle Book” in 2016 and Beauty and the Beast” in 2017. The first footage… Read full this story
- Elton John says ‘The Lion King’ reboot a ‘huge disappointment’
- 'It was a huge disappointment!' Sir Elton John says he believes producers 'messed up' the Lion King remake and wishes he'd been more involved
- Elton John calls new Lion King 'a huge disappointment': 'They messed the music up'
- Elton John is not a fan of the new 'Lion King'
- The Lion King at Lyceum Theatre London - Disney's Musical Tickets
- Elton John drops huge bombshell about The Lion King as he BLASTS movie remake
- The Lion King Theater Tickets - Disney's Musical London Show
- Elton John calls Disney's "Lion King" remake a "huge disappointment"
- Naruto - Live Action Show
- New Lion King Was A "Huge Disappointment" Says Elton John, Who Wrote Music For It
WATCH: Lion King (2019) Live-Action Trailer Released have 338 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.