Universal Games and Digital Platforms and Australian indie game maker SMG Studio today announced Fast & Furious: Takedown, a new entry in the street car racing franchise. Available now for pre-registration and launching soon, Fast & Furious Takedown is an action arcade game for mobile devices that lets players master one-thumb controls to drift through missions, take the wheel of more than 60 licensed cars, and fill their dream garage with custom vehicles. The game features famous cars from the Fast & Furious movie franchise, such as Dom’s Dodge Charger, Hobbs’ truck, and Shaw’s Flip Car. Additionally, familiar characters from the films will guide players through missions, stunts, and chopper pursuits. Players will be able to race against other drivers from around the world to dominate the Versus Leagues. Above: Chopper pursuits and sparking metal are Fast & Furious staples.Image Credit: Universal “Fast & Furious Takedown is an action-packed adventure that evokes what makes Fast & Furious such an unforgettable and enduring franchise,” said Chris Heatherly, executive vice president of games and digital platforms at Universal Brand Development, in a statement. “We wanted to deliver a quintessential Fast & Furious experience – one filled with the over-the-top stunts and thrills that… Read full this story
- UBER M3 - Fast and the Furious Movie Car Full Detail Shine
- Juice Fasting and Sharing Raw Food Knowledge By Author Angela Stokes
- Can You Sweat Away Your Flubber? The Truth About Heat Training Revealed Here!
- Trace Cell Numbers - How To Trace A Cell Phone Number And Reveal The Name Hidden Behind
- The Best VPN, According to Our Readers: Private Internet Access
- How Can I Make My Computer Run Faster?
- What Happened To My Will Power? Losing Weight and Staying Motivated
- Presidential Debate Viewing Party Set For Studio City
- Fortnite Chapter 2 has a new map and other major changes following the black hole event
- The Last Time I Saw Anshan - You're Always A Foreigner In China
Universal reveals Fast & Furious: Takedown on iOS and Android have 317 words, post on venturebeat.com at November 13, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.