Plans have surfaced for a new luxury Porsche dealership at a thriving Hessle business park, creating up to 50 new jobs. The “prestige” development, planned at the Bridgehead Business Park, will include a Porsche showroom, MOT centre and workshops. If given the green light, the new centre would create an initial 35 jobs, with the potential for 15 more in the future. The news comes as plans also revealed Mercedes-Benz was hoping to open a new showroom at the Meltonwest Business Park. Listers Group, which has brought forward the plans, said: “The development represents a high quality ‘landmark’ building, suitable for the location. “The development will be of a ‘prestige’ nature, in terms of the appearance of the building and the product and services offered. “Up to 50 jobs will be created; diverse employment to match a wide range of skills by a business that is long-established in the motor retail arena.” If approved, it will be Porsche’s first approved dealership in East Yorkshire. The closest ones currently to Hull are in Leeds and Sheffield. The dealership is planned for the south side of the Bridgehead Business Park, and would become neighbours for Connexin’s state-of-the-art new data centre. Other notable… Read full this story
- €10m flagship Porsche dealership opens its doors in Charlestown
- Triple Test: Toyota Supra v Porsche 718 Cayman T v Alpine A110
- Withough walls: How to make the most of open plan living
- Porsche is small but highly lucrative
- When will the new Land Rover Defender be unveiled?
- Further delays at Glasgow Airport as strike action continues
- How Merkel’s plan for EU top jobs fell apart
- Teachers strike over restructure plan
- University staff call off strike action
- Second strike action for hospital staff
Striking images show plans for new Porsche dealership in Hessle have 277 words, post on www.hulldailymail.co.uk at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.