Sarah Sanders went off during a gaggle with the White House press corps Thursday, after a question about President Donald Trump‘s use of the word “evil.” CNN’s Abby Phillip asked the press secretary, in light of the explosive devices sent to various high-profile Democrats and CNN’s New York headquarters, whether the president had any second thoughts about using the word “evil” to describe Democrats during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation process. “A few weeks ago, he said that Democrats who opposed Kavanaugh were ‘evil,’” Phillip said. “Does he regret that statement?” Sanders initially tried to dodge the question. “The president feels like we should call out despicable acts which is exactly what he’s done in the last 24 hours,” she said. Phillip interjected, and pressed Sanders for an answer. “Is evil an appropriate way to describe people in the political sphere?” Phillip said. “It’s a word that people have used on your network a number of times, not only to describe the president but people who work in this administration,” Sanders said. The press secretary went on to rant about what she deems to be the overall negative coverage the administration receives. Then, she claimed that CNN accused the president of… Read full this story
- Consumer Reports Asks Tesla to Dial Back Autopilot, Automaker Says Nah
- Trump Calls Germany “Very Bad” for Selling Millions of Cars in U.S.
- Donald Trump called Patriots owner Robert Kraft every week for a year after his wife's death
- Trump Calls for Review of 2025 CAFE Standards
- When Trump called for compromise, Pelosi clapped like this....
- Warriors' Steve Kerr pretends to flop on reporter, appears to call out James Harden
- Juventus news: ‘If Juve call you, you can only say yes’
- Simone Biles interview: 'People might say 'you look like a man', but I need muscles for what I do'
- Exclusive Simone Biles interview: 'People might say 'you look like a man', but I need muscles for what I do'
- Trump calls newspaper report on Russia power grid ‘treason’
Sarah Sanders Rants After CNN Reporter Asks About Trump Calling Dems ‘Evil’: ‘People on Your Network’ Say It have 343 words, post on www.mediaite.com at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.