BBJ Friday, October 12, 2018, 11:04 The Institute of Advanced Design Studies (IADS) is set to launch a new program in “Advanced Design Studies for Sustainability” in Budapest, starting in September 2020, according to a press release sent to the Budapest Business Journal. Karina Vissonova The official language of the one-year course will be English, and it will act as an expansion of postgraduate studies, offering complex knowledge with internationally renown experts coming from a variety of areas. The course is set to consist of theme-based modules, with each module completed with a group project. IADS plans to launch the first course in 2020 with 25 participants, awaiting applications not only from the world of design and art, but other fields such as architecture, urban planning, engineering, ecology, and product development. The founders of IADS, design philosopher and researcher Karina Vissonova and investor Róbert Héjja believe beginning the integration of knowledge from different areas of science in time is the key question of the future. “We want to train the new generation of designers to become thinkers who shape the world intertwining with society, science, and technology,” says Karina Vissonova. “The constant change, the erosion of environment, and the process of… Read full this story
- Hungary commemorates 1945 liberation of Budapest ghetto
- Consultancies are launching academies to bridge the academia-industry gap
- Samsung to launch clamshell foldable smartphone as Galaxy Z Flip
- London Design Festival: the next big five
- Students launch satellites using helium balloon in Vellore
- Greece looks to international justice to regain Parthenon marbles from UK
- Will THIS be Meghan's wedding dress designer? Israeli brand Inbal Dror 'has received an official request from the palace for a sketch' (and Beyonce's a fan too)
- Edinburgh International Television Festival Hires Stewart Clarke & Promotes Campbell Glennie
- The insider's cultural guide to Budapest: 'ruin bars are the city's social hubs'
- Budapest city guide: what to do, plus the best bars, restaurants and hotels
International design course to be launched in Budapest have 319 words, post on bbj.hu at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.