Looking for a pumpkin patch, hay maze, trick-or-treats, haunted house … or maybe a zombie walk? Here are more than five dozen, all taking place in and around Seattle and the Eastside between Friday, Oct. 26, and Halloween night. FRI Halloween treats, games, pumpkin decorating for ages 5 and younger, 11 a.m. Friday, Magnolia Community Center, 2550 34th Ave. W., Seattle; $5 (206-386-4235). FRI Pumpkins of all sizes, safe carving tools, paints, candy, jack-o-lantern contest, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Friday, Northgate Community Center, 10510 Fifth Ave. N.E., Seattle (206-386-4283). FRI Carnival games, goodies for ages 12 and younger, come in costume, 6 p.m. Friday, Alki Community Center, 5817 S.W. Stevens St., Seattle; 25 cents/game or $6/unlimited games (206-684-7430). FRI Apple press, games, bring old clothes to make a scarecrow; for ages 2-10, 6 p.m. Friday, Ballard Community Center, 6020 28th Ave. N.W., Seattle; $5 (206-684-4093). FRI Halloween games, craft activities, snacks, 5:30 p.m. Friday, High Point Community Center and Field, 6920 34th Ave. S.W., Seattle (206-684-7422). FRI For ages 5-15, dimly lit gym with bounce houses, 6-8 p.m.; pirate-themed pool party, 7-8 p.m. Friday, Green Lake Community Center, 7201 E. Green Lake Dr. N., Seattle; canned food-bank donations requested (206-684-0780). More Halloween stories… Read full this story
- Gilroy Gardens To Open Spooky '[email protected]' Experience
- "Overwatch" Halloween Terror 2020: How to unlock Epic Skins, Sprays & more
- Giant animatronic spider crawling over New York house is the scariest Halloween decoration ever
- Pokemon GO Holiday Christmas Event 2019: Start date, time, new Pokemon, new Shiny Pokémon and more
- Mountain View Halloween Guide 2021: Trick-Or-Treats & Pumpkins
- Halloween In Mountain View 2021: Trick-Or-Treats & Pumpkins
- How Squid Game took over Halloween in 2021 - with costumes based on the ultra-violent hit dominating Australia's suburbs
- CDC issues COVID-19 Halloween guide: "If screaming will occur, greater social distancing advised"
- Pumpkin: A Surprisingly Healthy Halloween Treat
- Halloween In MD: Avoid Risky Trick-Or-Treating, CDC Urges
66 fun and spooky Halloween events in Greater Seattle have 304 words, post on www.seattletimes.com at October 24, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.