UPDATED, 3:45 PM: Having seen the new NFL season start off with the opening game hitting a nine-year viewership low and the official start of Monday Night Football slipping from 2017, the final numbers for Sunday Night Football aren’t going to leave anyone at the league or among the broadcasters smiling. Ending up with a 7.5/29 rating among adults 18-49 and an audience of 22.12 million, NBC’s SNF season opener took a dive from last year. Among the key demo, the September 9 comeback win for the Green Bay Packers over the Chicago Bears dropped 18% from the Dallas Cowboys-New York Giants matchup of September 10, 2017. In overall sets of eyeballs, the 2018/2019 SNF season opener slide 9% from the viewership of the year before. Related Story ‘Monday Night Football’ Debut Ratings Dip From Hurricane Irma-Disrupting 2017 Neither sets of figures look good for a league facing ratings decline the past several years, at all. PREVIOUSLY, SEPT 10 AM: Facing a 17-0 halftime deficit against the Chicago Bears in the official Sunday Night Football kickoff to the new NFL season, last night was not a game the Green Bay Packers were supposed to win. But while Sunday’s early ratings… Read full this story
- How ‘Monday Night Football’ is handling a trimmed-down booth
- Riley picks Jalen Hurts to start against Houston Sunday night
- 10 things to know about Syracuse football opener at Liberty
- Sunday night vs. Saints provides true test for Cowboys
- Jurgen Klopp on Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football: Liverpool manager delights viewers with extensive lessons on tactics
- Friday Night Football: What to expect from Jeff Stelling and Rachel Riley in Premier League’s inaugural end of week show
- ESPN turned ‘Sunday Night’ baseball into a Howie Rose night
- Rachel Riley kicks off ‘Friday Night Football’ next to a beaming Jeff Stelling who can’t believe his luck
- Sky Sports look to have lost faith in their new Friday Night Football slot… But is that experiment over?
- Long Beach Poly pummeled by Hawaii’s Punahou in football opener
‘Sunday Night Football’ Opener Down From 2017 With 22.12M Viewers – Update have 322 words, post on deadline.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.