A new trailer for Netflix political hit House of Lies has revealed the fate of Kevin Spacey’s character Frank Underwood. The trailer, released on Wednesday, shows Robin Wright, who plays Spacey’s screen wife Claire, standing by Frank Underwood’s grave and delivering a few emotionless words, after he’s killed off. “I’ll tell you this though, Francis,” she says. “When they bury me, it won’t be in my backyard. And when they pay their respects, they’ll have to wait in line.” The trailer gave no details of how Underwood dies in the show but Netflix has said that the sixth and final season of the show will focus on Wright’s devious character, who became U.S president at the end of season five. Spacey was dropped from House of Cards last year after more than 30 people accused the Oscar-winning actor of sexual misconduct, but it was not known how his ruthless U.S. president character would be written out of the TV show. Spacey became embroiled in controversy in 2017 when actor Anthony Rapp accused him of trying to seduce him in 1986 when Rapp was 14. Spacey apologised for any inappropriate conduct with Rapp but has not commented since and has stepped… Read full this story
- Netflix to cancel House of Cards in wake of Kevin Spacey allegations
- Every Announcement and Gameplay Trailer Shown During PS5 Reveal
- Loki TV show on Disney Plus: release date, trailer, cast, plot, MCU connections and more
- SAG Award nominations revealed: Benedict Cumberbatch leads nods for British stars
- 'WandaVision': Trailer Confirms Disney+ Series is Set After 'Infinity War'
- Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool 3 To Be MCU's First R-Rated Film; Kevin Feige Confirms
- Zendaya shows off her emotional range fighting and loving John David Washington in the artsy black and white trailer for Netflix's Malcolm & Marie
- The Batman FIRST LOOK: Robert Pattinson transforms into the Dark Knight as The Riddler and Catwoman play deadly games with the caped crusader in explosive first trailer
- 'I came off cold to people': Zendaya reveals people used to think she was 'mean' when she was just very 'nervous' as a child actress
- AMANDA PLATELL: Donald Trump's graceless departure revealed his true colours
New House of Cards trailer reveals fate of Kevin Spacey's character have 355 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 5, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.