(CNN)It hasn’t even been officially announced, but that hasn’t stopped the “Misery” over Maroon 5 possibly headlining the Super Bowl LIII halftime show in music-rich Atlanta. Variety reports, citing multiple sources, the band is set to be the big act for the NFL’s biggest game, set for February 3. The NFL released a statement punting on that. “It’s a Super Bowl tradition to speculate about the performers for the Pepsi Halftime Show,” a league rep said. “We are continuing to work with (longtime sponsor) Pepsi on our plans but do not have any announcements to make on what will be another epic show.” But it was enough for Twitter to work itself in a tizzy. Read More People wondered why in Atlanta — where, to quote uber-producer Jermaine Dupri’s song “Welcome to Atlanta,” “all the playas play” — a choice with local ties hadn’t been made. Atlanta, home of Outkast, T.I., Future, Ludacris, Usher, etc., gets Maroon 5 to play the damn Super Bowl. pic.twitter.com/KHpGNRsJGX— Jake Reuse (@ReuseRecruiting) September 19, 2018 Maroon 5? With all the artists from Atlanta that are 100 times better? Somebody on the Super Bowl entertainment booking staff needs to be relieved of all duties, pronto.—… Read full this story
- Ricky Martin teases he may join Latin superstars Jennifer Lopez and Shakira for Super Bowl halftime show in Miami
- Maroon 5 didn't take a knee at the Super Bowl Halftime Show, but there was a
- Cardi B declined offer to perform at Super Bowl halftime with "mixed feelings"
- Maroon 5’s Super Bowl Halftime Gig Is a Slap in the Face to Hip-Hop
- Justin Timberlake’s Botched Super Bowl Halftime Show Return Not Princely – Review
- Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Was a Total Disaster
- Bruno Mars Super Bowl Halftime Show Review: Strange (Blood Sugar Sex) Magic
- Lady Gaga’s Super Gay Super Bowl Halftime Show Came When We Needed It Most
- Maroon 5’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Was Just as Mind-Numbingly Dull as You Feared
- Lady Gaga talks 'high adrenaline' Super Bowl halftime show
Fans are upset over Maroon 5 Super Bowl halftime show report have 332 words, post on edition.cnn.com at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.