Justin L. Mack Indianapolis Star Published 10:35 AM EDT Oct 3, 2018 After nearly a year of hype, Verizon made good on its promise of delivering Indianapolis customers the next generation of internet when it rolled out its 5G service this week. Verizon’s 5G Home service aims to deliver high-speed internet to your residence or business, not your cellphone. Indianapolis was one of just four cities to get the service, joining Houston, Los Angeles and Sacramento in the initial run. But questions about the service’s speed, cost and worth remain. How fast is it? Is it really a better option than Wi-Fi? Some, including the CEO of a rival mobile carrier, question if it is really 5G at all. Make an impact: Here’s how to cast absentee ballot for Indiana midterm electionBack in MY day: Doyel: Once great Colts-Patriots rivalry is now a cynical joke So before you plunk down your cash for that new service plan, here is everything you need to know about the present, and potential future, of 5G in Indianapolis. So, how fast is 5G anyway? Compared to the mobile service you’re used to, really fast. But it won’t blow you away if you already have great Wi-Fi. According… Read full this story
- The Benefits of Doing Business with a Reputable Indianapolis Moving Company
- Indianapolis Sees Success Involving Fathers
- What's an MVNO? I Don't Know But I Can Spell It!
- Do You Really Need Business DSL?
- The Quest Of Fruition For The Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl
- Indianapolis foreclosure listings: Advantages of foreclosed homes in the city are endless.
- Can your cell phone be unlocked? Know the difference betweem CDMA vs GSM
- All You Want To Know About Chocolate Cell Phones
- Salt; 10 Things That You Should Know
- Important Things to Know About Ipods
Verizon 5G in Indianapolis: What you need to know have 292 words, post on eu.indystar.com at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.