The following is a transcript of the interview with Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California that aired Sunday, Aug. 5, 2018, on “Face the Nation.” MARGARET BRENNAN: We’re going to bring in California’s Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, who joins us from Portland, Oregon, this morning. Congressman Schiff, some of the investigations or lack thereof were just laid out by Kellyanne Conway from the White House. I want to give you a chance to respond to criticism that she has leveled in terms of congressional investigations. REP. ADAM SCHIFF: Well, look, I- I think it was a broad effort to distract from the president’s comments. And, as you pointed out Margaret, the president can’t distinguish between any allegations of conspiracy against his campaign and the broader problem of Russia continued to interfere in our elections. Dan Coats said this week that Russian efforts are pervasive in terms of their soc- social media campaign to divide us. That’s going to continue to the election. We see that the Russians are again trying to spearfish and potentially hack election campaigns. The only element we have not seen to date, as Director Wray said, is the hacking… Read full this story
- An unquestioning press promotes Rep. Adam Schiff's book based on Russia fiction
- Rep. Adam Schiff: ‘I don’t regret’ hyping discredited Steele dossier
- Adam Schiff calls Kevin McCarthy "worst orator in the world"
- Adam Schiff mocks Republicans' infrastructure vows under Trump: 'They never delivered'
- Adam Schiff Shuts Down Conservative ‘View’ Guest Host
- Greg Gutfeld Blasts Adam Schiff And Media: Where’s The ‘Reckoning For This Five Year’ ‘Russian Hoax’
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger mocks Marjorie Taylor Greene for calling infrastructure communism
- Schiff says Bannon indictment will encourage others to cooperate
- Mark Meadows faces criminal contempt charges as noose tightens on Trump allies
- Morgan Ortagus Grills Schiff Over Steele Dossier: You ‘Spread Disinformation Yourself For Years’ | The Daily Wire
Transcript: Rep. Adam Schiff on "Face the Nation," August 5, 2018 have 317 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at August 5, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.