India’s former shooter Jaspal Rana felt happy for Rani Sarnobat, who became the first female shooter from India to win a gold in Asian Games, while he said that Manu Bhaker has a long future ahead of her. Indian shooter Bhaker stood sixth, missing two chances of acquiring a gold in four days. Manu Bhaker was filled with disappointment as she missed her chances, twice, to achieve a gold in the Asian Games at Jakarta/Palembang in the four days. Having acquired the sixth position, her only consolation was Rahi Sarnobat winning a gold in the shooting. Manu had scored 593 in the 25m Pistol qualifiers, leaving her just one point behind the world record. Rahi Sarnobat, on the other hand, had finished seventh in the qualifiers. Rahi, with a commendable victory, secured a gold in the finals. It took a lot of effort from her side as she had recently nursed an elbow injury. “Unless you fall, you don’t become stronger for big competition like Olympics and Asian Games. Nobody keeps climbing all the time. What’s more important is how you bounce back,” Jaspal Rana told in an interaction with TOI from Palembang. “I just convinced her to accept defeat… Read full this story
- Indigenous students learn traditional languages, but one future leader says it'd be too hard to teach nationwide
- Kim-Trump summit: A first step on the long road ahead
- A room we take for granted right now will be a thing of the past in future homes, says Ikea
- Twitter Should Have Banned Trump 'A Long Time Ago,' Says Wikipedia Founder Jimmy Wales
- Interview: U.S. Congress' passage of Hong Kong-related act typical "long-arm jurisdiction", says expert
- Coach Rana wants India's shooters not to take things for granted
- 'He's morally unfit to be President': Comey annihilates Trump in TV interview saying he 'lies constantly', 'treats women like pieces of meat' and IS 'possibly compromised by Russia'
- German car lovers want to challenge Fridays for Future
- 'Game of Thrones' Prequel 'The Long Night': Everything We Know So Far
- India's 69-Medal Tally At 2018 Asian Games Promises Bright Future
Manu Bhaker has a long future ahead of her, says Jaspal Rana have 355 words, post on sportscafe.in at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.